|Important Info about K9 Advantix|
|Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How long does K9 Advantix last?
A: A single application of K9 Advantix keeps working for one month.
Q: How often should customers use K9 Advantix?
A: Experts recommend that pet owners should apply monthly to keep their dogs protected year round
Q: My pet is strictly indoors. Should I still use Advantage?
A: Yes, Ticks and fleas can be brought into the home by people or other pets without pet owners even realizing it. Immature flea stages remain dormant until conditions are appropriate for development and infest pets after hatching. That's why it is important to also protect indoor pets.
Q: Can I bathe my pets during the month after application?
A: Yes, you can give your dogs or cats a bath. We recommend a non-detergent shampoo for best results.
Q: For what age pets can I use K9 Advantix on?
A: K9 Advantix is gentle enough for puppies as young as 7 weeks.
Precautionary Statements Hazards To Humans
|Hazards To Domestic Animals
*For external use on dogs only.
*Do NOT use on animals other than dogs.
*Do NOT use on puppies under seven weeks of age. Do not get this product on dog's eyes or mouth. as with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animals is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
|DO NOT USE ON CATS
Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, this product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat which actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do NOT add directly to water. Do NOT contaminmate water when disposing of product or package.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a class of water if able to swallow. Do NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do NOT give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
To Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.